Not your regular FashioN blog: an ineXpensive, creatiVe, goofY, loUd, obnoXious, M E take on the luxurious, dream filled, fashion world::

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Give a little bit. . . Give a little bit of your love. .

When was the last time you bought something knowing that your purchase was actually giving back to someone in need? Let me tell you what I am obsessed with right now. The thought of spending money these days is kind of sickening just for the mere fact that I don’t have any money to spend . . . BUT I figure that when I do have an extra couple of dollars laying around and I do decide to splurge, why not be charitable. I mean I guess if you consider charitable buying something for yourself knowing that a donation will be made thanks to your splurge. So, in order to give back we should all buy a pair of TOMS. Honestly, I think these shoes are super cool and comfortable. You can dress them up or down and the price starts at $44 and goes up depending on color and style. However, for every one pair you purchase, TOMS donates one pair to a child in need. How can you not buy these?
After you buy a pair of TOMS I suggest you browse the Out Of Print clothing website and pick your favorite t-shirt. Out Of Print offers t-shirts displaying classic book covers and other favorites such as Catcher in the Rye, Brave New World, Of Mice and Men, … go check it out! For every shirt they sell, a book is donated to a community in need through their partner Books For Africa. The t-shirts are way cool and would make awesome gifts for friends, boyfriends, parents, anybody you know that enjoys reading.
I suggest that we combine our love of fashion with our love of charity. Let’s give back this month!

www.outofprintclothing.com

www.toms.com


Peace:Love:Fashion:
Lucia
check out the outfits below...

Glitter Owl Tee
$20 - delias.com
Graphic t shirt »

NYC Foil Heart Tank
$20 - delias.com
Tops »

over the knee sock
$8 - warehouse.co.uk
Over the knee socks »

Polly Grey Spot Platform Shoe
40 GBP - missselfridge.com
Court shoes »

0 comments:

 
besT critiC © 2007 Template feito por Templates para Você