Not your regular FashioN blog: an ineXpensive, creatiVe, goofY, loUd, obnoXious, M E take on the luxurious, dream filled, fashion world::

Friday, January 14, 2011

Dirty Deeds........... Done Dirt Cheapp

Herve Leger, Alexander McQueen, Chanel, Alice and Olivia, Versace, Diane Von Furstenberg, Nanette Lepore, Catherine Malandrino, do I really have to continue on? These are names we have all heard of, we all dream of, and for some of us.. would laugh, cry, hyperventilate, seizure, choke to even get near a piece. However, let's reel this back in to reality. Most of us don't have the means to afford this clothing. This does not mean we can't look like we are worth it though. A name tag does not make an outfit. Now, I'm not trying to be a hypocrite. Let me make this clear, I would do just about ANYTHING and I mean ANYTHING to own a Chanel piece, but I also know that a designer label does not define me or my sense of style. There are people who have a lot of money and wear only designer clothes. Some of these people look just like you and me because they have no idea how to style it on their bodies. Having a sense of style is critical and it has nothing to do with having a lot of money. Fashion is about knowing who you are and what you like. From there, all it takes is putting it together. So don’t worry if you can’t afford clothes at your nearest Neiman Marcus. Trust me, your nearest Target will do!
Go to Work Ladies and Gents!
Peace: Love: Fashion:
Lucia


Corsetry strapless dress
50 GBP - karenmillen.com
Pencil dresses »

Whipped Butter Dress
$78 - modcloth.com
Layered dress »

Mint Daiquiri Top
$30 - modcloth.com
Tops »

Tiered jersey skirt
$81 - theoutnet.com
Tiered mini skirt »

0 comments:

 
besT critiC © 2007 Template feito por Templates para Você