Not your regular FashioN blog: an ineXpensive, creatiVe, goofY, loUd, obnoXious, M E take on the luxurious, dream filled, fashion world::

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Oh the Bitch is Back

Fashion Alert, Fashion Alert, Fashion Alert::


Spandex and gym shorts... who thought this up?? The extra fabric from your gym shorts is not going to keep your upper thighs any warmer... trust me.

I thought after leaving Auburn, I would never see this dreaded trend again. Well, I was wrong. It's time for me to BitCH it OUT. Let me first say that I do not think the gym is a place to slack off fashion wise. I mean I don't think you have to wear your prom dress but if you feel good in what you have on, then you will feel way better working out. That being said, let me touch on a gym outfit that I find ridiculous and every time I see it, I cringe. It is the dreaded, awful, wacky, stupid, dumb-- leggings plus gym shorts. Seriously, WHY??? If someone can give me one good reason why these two pieces of clothing should be worn together then I would shake their hands and congratulate them. As far as I'm concerned, there is no solid or sensible reason for this outfit. If it is cold outside, you should wear leggings. If it is warm outside, you should wear gym shorts. Now, the only reason I can think of in which you should wear the two of them together is if your house/apartment is on fire and you are trying to make it out with as much clothing as possible. If this isn't the case then damn choose one or the other.
Peace: Love: Fashion
Lucia

0 comments:

 
besT critiC © 2007 Template feito por Templates para Você